Step 1: Log in to Your Webex Account
To delete a Webex meeting, you need to log in to your Webex account. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the Webex dashboard.
Step 2: Go to the Meetings Tab
On the Webex dashboard, click on the “Meetings” tab. This will take you to a list of all the meetings that you have scheduled.
Step 3: Select the Meeting You Want to Delete
From the list of meetings, select the meeting that you want to delete. You can do this by clicking on the meeting name.
Step 4: Click on the “Delete” Button
Once you have selected the meeting you want to delete, click on the “Delete” button. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the meeting.
Step 5: Confirm the Deletion
After you have clicked on the “Delete” button, you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the meeting. Click on the “Yes” button to confirm.
Step 6: Notify Attendees (Optional)
If you want to notify the attendees of the meeting that it has been canceled, you can do so by clicking on the “Notify Attendees” button. This will send an email to all the attendees informing them that the meeting has been canceled.
Step 7: Your Meeting Has Been Deleted
Congratulations! You have successfully deleted your Webex meeting. The meeting will no longer appear on your Meetings tab.
- Can I recover a deleted Webex meeting? No, once you have deleted a Webex meeting, it cannot be recovered.
- What happens to the meeting link after I delete the meeting? The meeting link will no longer work once you have deleted the meeting.
- Can I delete a recurring meeting? Yes, you can delete a recurring meeting. When you delete a recurring meeting, all instances of the meeting will be deleted.
- Do I need to notify attendees when I delete a meeting? No, it is not necessary to notify attendees when you delete a meeting. However, if you want to inform them, you can do so by clicking on the “Notify Attendees” button.
- Can I delete a meeting that has already started? Yes, you can delete a meeting that has already started. However, it is recommended that you notify the attendees before doing so.