Have you ever come across a suggested post on your Instagram account? If this makes you uncomfortable, then there are several ways to quickly get rid of suggested posts on Instagram.
Whether it’s to get rid of suggested posts on the Instagram feed, on Instagram home, or the Explore search menu. Before that, we first discuss the causes of suggested posts or suggested posts that can appear on your Instagram account.
Why does it appear suggested on search or home Instagram?
This suggested post exists and appears because you often see or look for something related to the post. For example, when you often see a car and automotive posts on Instagram or when you are looking for photos and videos of automotive nuances. Then the suggested posts on your Instagram account are automotive and car-related things. And even those suggested posts will automatically appear on your Instagram timeline or homepage.
One of these features created by Instagram is quite good and works, so Instagram can display based on what users like to be featured on suggested posts. So that users can see posts with related categories that users have searched for or liked.
However, some people may include you who are bothered by the feature. Because what will appear on the homepage is around that-that’s all, like, for example, only about Kpop or something else, but now you are tired of it. So when it’s time to find the feature annoying, you can eliminate suggested posts for some time.
How to Get Rid of Suggested Posts on Instagram
For a full review of how to get rid of the suggested post on Instagram, here you can see the review below:
- Go to your Instagram account.
- Then open the search field and click on the search input field.
- Once clicked, the history of the accounts you have visited will appear. Please click on the cross next to it to delete.
- After it has been successfully deleted, the post suggested by Instagram has been successfully removed.
After the entire search history of your account has been deleted, you can do the next way: delete Top Search on Instagram. This method can be done by deleting the search history on the latest version of Instagram. Here you see the full review below:
How to Clear Instagram Entire Search History
- Open your Instagram app.
- Then click on your profile in the bottom right corner and the three-line icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings, and then click Security.
- Scroll down until you find the Search History menu; click it.
- After that, click on Remove All.
- A warning will appear; just click Delete All.
How to Delete Suggested Posts on Instagram Feed
When you are bored with the appearance of an Instagram account that often exists on your Instagram homepage, then you can’t help but do it in the following way.
- First of all, click on one of the posts on the feed of your Instagram account; here, you can find by scrolling down first which one you want to remove the post.
- After that, click on the three dots to the right of the Instagram name, then click silently.
- And then, a clarification question will arise to silence the Instagram account; just click on the words “silence the post” and then automatically, if you do this, then the post from the account, be it the story or post, will be muted and will disappear from your Instagram feed.
How to Get Rid of Suggested Post / Explore Content on Instagram
When in your Instagram search menu, you can see a lot of posts of content, both photos and videos that you no longer like, then you can clean up Instagram exploration in the following way:
- Enter Instagram search menu
- Click on one of the posts that appears that you don’t like, then press the three dots to the right of his Instagram name or username, then click on not interested.
- So after that, the post will be immediately hidden from several views in the search menu of your Instagram account.
And if you want all related content that you don’t like to any longer appear later in the Instagram search menu, then do the steps above again, do it on every post that appears so that later over time, such category posts will no longer be displayed. Because this method will not immediately eliminate all related categories, little by little, it will disappear over time.
Well, that’s all four ways to get rid of suggested posts or suggest posts on our own Instagram. The more you delete your search history, the less often you will find suggested posts on Instagram. Hope it is useful.