Twitter is one of the must-have social media in this day and age. Through Twitter, you can make friends with many people around the world. If you want, you can keep getting updates about your favorite artists via Twitter.
Not only as a place for communication with people around the world, but some use Twitter to trade or sell online. Usually, people who use Twitter social media for business will always exist on Twitter every day, whenever and wherever they will always be online and online.
Twitter maniacs often spend their time sitting sweetly in front of a laptop or cellphone to fiddle with their Twitter account. As a result, because they are so engrossed in chatting with friends on their Twitter social media, Twitter maniacs sometimes forget their duties, either their schoolwork or their homework.
Not infrequently, they also have to get punishment or scolded just because they are too engrossed on social media Twitter. Then, what should they do so that their Twitter account does not interfere with the tasks they have to do?
As you know, social media, like Twitter, is not always a good place to communicate. You have encountered many Twitter users who update strange statuses so that the status they make can even drag them to criminal cases.
If this has already happened, indeed, the Twitter account user in question will be disturbed by comments, insults, or cursing from other Twitter users. To calm down a bit, many Twitter users deliberately vacuum the social media by disabling their Twitter.
How to Delete a Twitter Account Permanently and Temporarily
Temporary and permanent deletion of accounts is done in the same way. Both ways to delete an old Twitter account are done by deactivating an account or deactivating an account that is valid for 30 days.
If you just want to delete it temporarily, you must log back in before 30 days so your Twitter account is not permanently deleted.
Then, if within those 30 days you are never logged in, how to delete your Twitter account on hp will process the permanent deletion of your Twitter account.
How to delete a Twitter account is very easy, and you can do it through an application on a mobile phone, an application on the Windows operating system, or a website in a browser or browser.
The following are the steps on how to delete a Twitter account through the app on an Android phone:
- Open the Twitter app on your Android phone.
- If you’re not already logged into your Twitter account, use your usual username and password to log in first.
- After successfully logging in and the timeline start page opens, click on the circle logo with a profile picture in the upper left corner. Then, select the ‘Settings and Privacy’ menu at the bottom.
- Select the ‘Account’ menu on this ‘Settings and Privacy’ page.
- Once a new page regarding account information is open, click on the ‘Deactivate Your Account’ option. The option to delete this account is available at the very bottom.
- Understand the impact of deleting this account by reading the notice on this ‘Deactivate Your Account’ page.
- After reading and understanding the impact of deleting an account, proceed to delete your Twitter account by clicking on the ‘Deactivate’ option at the bottom of the page.
- Twitter will ask for verification of Twitter account ownership. A new page will open, and you will be asked to re-enter the password you have to prove ownership of your Twitter account.
- Finally, click again on the ‘Deactivate’ button available and how to delete the Twitter account has been successfully completed.
That’s a tutorial on how to delete a Twitter account temporarily and permanently. Always log back in before 30 days if you only want to temporarily delete.