Instagram is now more than just a photo-sharing app. The application under meta now also focuses on other features, such as videos and socio-commerce or shopping via social media.
Also, some people may use Instagram as a portfolio of their work, where the profile page is like a gallery of photos, videos, and even homemade filters.
It is not uncommon for them to want to share their portfolio on Instagram with others. Some may only provide a username. However, to make it easier for others to open their own Instagram, there is nothing wrong with directly sharing our Instagram profile link or link.
So, other people can click on the link directly to the profile page without having to bother writing our Instagram username.
How to copy an Instagram link yourself is not as easy as sharing the link of other Instagram users. Because when opening a personal Instagram profile, we will not find a “copy link” feature that can be shared.
Nevertheless, a trick can be done to copy the Instagram link yourself. GBMods summarizes three ways to copy your Instagram account link easily.
How to Copy your own Instagram Link via Browser
How to Copy Private Instagram Account Link:
- Open a browser or browser, such as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Sign in to the Instagram.com address
- Log in using your Instagram account
- Click on your profile by clicking on your profile photo in the top right corner.
- Look at the URL or site address section on the top side of the browser, then copy the link.
- Your Instagram account link has now been copied.
To copy the link of a personal Instagram account, you can do it through another user account, such as through your second account or borrow an account belonging to your relatives. Here’s how:
- After using another account, go to your personal Instagram profile
- Click the “triple dot” icon in the top right corner
- Select “Copy Profile URL”
- Now your Instagram account link is copied and ready to share
The last way is manual: type in the URL of your Instagram account link. The trick is to type “https://www.instagram.com/(your account name)/” (without quotation marks).
For example, “https://www.instagram.com/zuck/”. Those are some ways to copy a personal Instagram account link easily. Hope that helps.