How to pin messages on Telegram is one of the technological developments in the field of communication that creates a variety of social media as a means of communication.
Telegram has almost the same function as WhatsApp. In addition, Telegram also has a pin feature that is very similar to WhatsApp because it helps users to pin important messages or chats in the application. Here’s a tutorial on how to easily pin a message on Telegram.
- First, make sure you have opened the related chat or group in the Telegram application on your smartphone.
- Search for the message you want to pin. You may have to scroll down to find the message you want to pin.
- Tap the message you want to pin.
After you press and hold the message for a while, a pop-up message will appear.
- After that, tap on The Pin. A confirmation message will appear.
- You can also choose whether to tell the member about the pin. If you want members to receive a notification that the message has been pinned, check the box next to “Notify all members.” If not, remove the check mark.
- Press OK. The message has also been pinned to the top of the group.
Pin a message in the Telegram above is the easiest way to use a Smartphone.