Want to save GIFs from Twitter but are confused about how? Just follow the following guide on how to save GIFs from Twitter!
Now, who doesn’t know what’s called a GIF? GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format, a kind of short animation looping without sound.
Well, on Twitter, we can share not only images, photos, and videos but also unique media that we can share in our tweets, namely this GIF.
Have you ever surfed Twitter? Did you find a unique and funny GIF you want to download to share with your friends?
If ever, unfortunately, GIF files on Twitter cannot be easily saved into the gallery directly. To download it, you need a third-party tool.
But, don’t worry, here we will share how to save GIFs from Twitter easily and quickly, without the need to install additional applications on your cellphone or laptop.
How to Download GIFs from Twitter Without App
Saving GIFs from Twitter to the HP gallery is very easy to do, even without the need to install additional applications.
This time, I will introduce web-based tools, namely: https://id.savefrom.net/download-from-twitter.
Maybe, you can make it a bookmark on your cellphone or laptop browser to save GIFs from Twitter anytime and anywhere.
So, how to use this tool to save GIFs from Twitter? Follow the guide below.
You can customize it to the device you are using: Android phone, iPhone, or laptop/PC.
How to Save GIF with Android Phone
If you’re using an Android phone, follow these steps:
Step #1: Open the Twitter app and log in to your account.
Step #2: Search for the GIF you want to save from Twitter.
Step #3: If you’ve found it, tap the GIF
Step #4: Copy the URL address of the GIF. To do this, tap the share icon in the lower-right corner, then select Copy link to Tweet.
Of course, each type of cellphone you use has a different interface. You have to adjust how to copy the GIF URL.
Step #5: Then, open a browser on your phone. Open https://id.savefrom.net/download-from-twitter.
Step #6: Once it opens, paste the URL address of the GIF into the field provided, and then the tool will automatically load the GIF.
Step #7: Once the GIF image appears, tap Download MP4. Then, the GIF file will be downloaded and saved in your phone’s gallery.
Save GIF with iPhone.
If you use an iPhone, then the method is not much different from an Android phone.
You can still use this tool because it is web-based, not an application.
- Open the Twitter app and log in to your account.
- Search for the GIF you want to download.
- Once found, copy the URL address of the GIF.
- Then, open a browser on your iPhone and the https://id.savefrom.net/download-from-twitter.
- Once it appears, paste the URL address of the GIF just now in the field provided. Then, the tool will automatically load the GIF file earlier.
- After the GIF image appears, you must tap Download MP4. Then, the GIF will be downloaded and saved in your iPhone gallery.
Save GIF with Laptop/PC
If you usually play Twitter on your laptop or PC, you can still save GIFs from Twitter on your disk. The method tends to be easier than on a cellphone.
Moreover, if you have the Internet Download Manager (IDM) application, you can save it with just one click.
But, here the context is how to save GIFs without an app; then here’s the tutorial:
- Open Twitter.com on your laptop or PC browser, then log in to your account.
- Search for the GIF you want to save.
- Right-click the GIF and click copy GIF address.
- Then, open the https://id.savefrom.net/download-from-twitter in a new tab.
- Once it opens, paste the GIF address just now in the field provided. So, the tool will automatically load the GIF file earlier.
- After the GIF image is successfully loaded, you must click Download MP4. Then, the GIF file will be downloaded and saved on your disk.
Well, that’s how to save GIFs from Twitter quickly, easily, and without additional apps.
We also get acquainted with the Twitter downloader tools from savefrom.net. With this tool, you can also save videos from Twitter, not just GIFs.
How have you managed to save GIFs from Twitter? If there is a problem, don’t hesitate to tell the story in the comment section!