How do you see liked posts on Instagram? For those who often use the Instagram application daily, maybe you have thought about knowing what Instagram posts to like.
Be it posts in the form of photos, videos, or Instagram reels that we have published to the internet. Surely we want to know the IG posts that we have liked (have liked).
Especially for those of you who work as a social media specialist, or also a celebgram, of course, this feature is essential to use.
How to See Liked Posts on Recent Instagram
For those of you who want to know how to see Instagram posts that you like, be it on an Android cellphone or iPhone. For more information, you can see the following method.
Here’s how to see liked posts on Instagram via cellphone:
- Run the latest version of the Instagram app.
- Next, go to the profile page of your Instagram account.
- Next, select the navigation menu in the upper right corner of the > then select Your activity.
- On the Your activity page, you select the Interactions menu.
- Then in the Interactions section, you select the Likes menu.
- After that, you will see all the Instagram posts, be it photos or videos of Instagram reels that you like.
- Whether it’s from the latest IG posts to the longest.
- You can also use the Sort &filter feature to sort Instagram posts that you like based on the date you specify.
Besides, we can see the Instagram posts that we like in the Interactions section; by selecting the Comments menu, we can also see what IG posts we have commented on.
And in the Interactions section, by selecting the Story replies menu, we can also find out what Instagram stories we have replied to.
How to Unsave Instagram Posts (Unlike)
So how do or unfriend other people’s Instagram posts? Well, to unpair Instagram.
The method is very easy; you have to tap once on the Instagram post until the love icon or like the Instagram post is no longer red.
Well, for those who bother, unlike Instagram posts one by one, you can use the following method.
Here’s how to get Instagram posts liked:
- Go to the > Your Activity menu > select Interactions, then select Likes.
- Next, tap and hold for a while, then select some Instagram posts that you like.
- After that, select the Unlike button in the middle of the screen.
How to See Instagram Posts You Likes Are Gone
Why can’t we see the Instagram posts we like? Some old users, who have not updated the latest version of the Instagram application, may complain about this.
It turns out that there has been a change in the layout of the menu that was moved by the developer of the Instagram application regarding the Instagram posts that were liked.
Where the previous one was in the Settings menu > Account > Posts you’ve liked. Moved to the Your Activity > Interactions > Likes menu.
How to View Liked Instagram Posts on PC/Laptop
Can we see Instagram posts that are liked via pc or laptop? Precisely through a browser on the official Instagram website.
Unfortunately, for now, the feature to see posts liked on Instagram only applies and can be used through the Instagram application on Smartphones, whether it’s through an Android phone or an iPhone cellphone.
To outsmart it, you can use android emulators scattered on the Internet. Then you download and install the latest version of the Instagram application.
After that, you just have to log in to your Instagram account, then follow some steps or methods above to see Instagram posts you like.
That’s the article on how to view liked posts on Instagram. Hopefully, this tutorial can help you know which Instagram posts to like.