By default, when we unfollow someone on Instagram, we press the unfollow button. This is very easy, but other users may not know it.
Especially new users on Instagram, especially parents who want to keep up with the times by using Instagram.
Of course, users who are already experienced on Instagram have mastered the technique of unfollowing an account on Instagram. But there is an easier and rarely known way for many people: unfollowing many Instagram accounts.
Here will discuss tips on how to unfollow someone’s Instagram. Here’s how it can be used.
How to Unfollow Everyone on Instagram
Without using the App
This tip is the most commonly used method by other users when unfollowing or unfollowing on Instagram. Here are the steps:
- Run the Instagram application using your smartphone.
- Next, find the target you are going to unfollow. You can search in search or the following on the profile page.
- After signing in to your profile, select the Follow button >> Unfollow.
- Then automatically, you are no longer following the account.
There is also a faster way to select who will be unfollowed, namely by clicking the following button and selecting Follow >> Stop Following.
Unfollow Using the App & Unfollow Multiple Accounts
In the application, that will be explained this time, in addition to being able to unfollow several accounts at once. Here you can also see who is unfollowing our Instagram account.
This feature can shorten your time to repay their actions for unfollowing our account. Here’s how to use this app:
- To start these tips, you are advised to download an application called Chief Followers.
- Next, you can run the application and enter your Instagram username and password.
- On the front page, you can see several options. And at this stage, you can choose Unfollowers.
- Now on the menu will be displayed an account that does not follow you back on Instagram.
- And this time, you can choose whichever account you will follow. You can choose the option of unfollowing multiple accounts at once.
- And after the above process has been done, the application will unfollow the account in bulk.
Compared to how it works, using the Chief Followers application will shorten the unfollow of an account.
Besides seeing who has uploaded, this application can also be used to unfollow multiple accounts at once. So you don’t have to look for an account that has unfollowed you.
Because all accounts that have not followed you are already on the list of Chief Followers applications.
That’s how to unfollow Instagram manually and use the application. If you want to unfollow one account, then use the manual method and if you want to unfollow multiple accounts, then use the application.