Want to know how to save Instagram profile photos via cellphone? Can I view Instagram profile photos without an application for Instagram alone or someone else?
Instagram is an application for sharing videos and photos that is currently quite popular. Most smartphone users, especially young people, must have an Instagram application on their phones.
This is because Instagram has many interesting features that allow its users to continue to exist while sharing with their followers at any time.
Especially with the presence of the story feature on Instagram, they are making users always share their daily activities through visual displays in the form of videos and photos. In addition, Instagram also allows interesting editing features for its users.
More than that, the Instagram application eliminates some functions or features directly. Where this function was originally still available on this platform. However, after the release of the story feature, this function was eliminated. The function allows users to see profile images on someone’s Instagram account.
In addition, there is no way to be able to view the profile photo on someone’s Instagram account legally using a live application. However, to still be able to do this easily, there are some ways to view Instagram profile photos without applications that we will share below!
Many Instagram applications are already popular on the internet, one of which is the Instagram+ Plus application, where the application has a choice of additional features that may not be able to be obtained from the official Instagram application.
Among them are features to download videos or pictures directly, zoom in on people’s posts, and see the profile photo of someone’s Instagram account.
If you want to try this application, download the application on the official website. Then install the app then follow the ways to view a profile photo on someone’s Instagram.
In addition to using the application, you can also use how to view Instagram profile photos without other applications without using the application. The method is very easy, here, We share the review!
How to View Instagram Profile Photos Without Apps
For those who don’t want to be complicated, we have summarized that there are three ways to view Instagram profile photos without an application that you can do very easily. What are the methods and steps to take?
View Instagram Profile Photos the Easiest
The easiest way to view Instagram profile photos that not many Instagram users know is through:
- Open the Instagram application first, then log in using your Instagram account.
- Search for and select the Instagram account of the person you want to see the full profile picture for.
- Visit the person’s Instagram account. Take it easy, we will still be able to see her profile picture fully even if the account is locked (private).
- Click the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Select it and hit Copy Profile URL.
- Then open a browser on your smartphone, it is recommended to open Google Chrome.
- Paste/Paste the copied Instagram Profile URL and visit the profile using Google Chrome.
- On the Google Chrome page, Login using your Instagram account.
- To see the photo, press and hold the Instagram Profile Photo section.
- Select Open picture in a new tab (If you want to see it). Or select Download picture (If you want to save the profile picture to the smartphone gallery)
- Open a browser on your laptop/PC, it is recommended to use Google Chrome.
- Next, open and visit the www.instagram.com website, then log in using your Instagram account.
- Since we can only see our own Instagram profile photo, enter the Profile menu.
- Click Profiles in the lower-right corner.
- Right-click on the profile photo of your IG account.
- Click Open image in new tab or Save image as…
View IG Profile Photos Without Apps
The second method to find out the full IG profile photo is to use a website addressed at www.instadpy.com. You can use this web to view IG profile photos without an application. How to use:
- Open a browser on the laptop you are currently using.
- Type it in and visit the www.instadpy.com website
- Type the Instagram username you want to see the profile photo.
- Press Enter on the keyboard.
- Select the destination Instagram username (the one you want to see the profile photo).
- Click the View original size button.
- The web will immediately display the profile photo of the Instagram account you want.
- To save to the laptop/PC gallery, you can right-click on the image/photo section.
- Select Save image as…
View Instagram Profile Photo Using FullInstaDP
FullInstaDP is a website and application-based service created by developers specifically to view Instagram profile photos in full or full without being cut or blurry. Using the FullInstaDP service, it can be done using two methods:
- Open a browser on the laptop/PC you are currently using.
- Type it in and visit the www.fullinstadp.com website
- Type and search for the Instagram username you want to see the profile photo in full.
- Click the View DP button or press Enter on the keyboard.
- The web will immediately process to display the full Instagram profile photo.
- You can immediately see the Instagram profile photo there.
- If you want to save to a laptop/PC, click the Download Full Size DP button.
- First, download the FullInstaDP application on the Google Play Store. Or you can directly download it here.
- Press the Install button for further use.
- Once installed, open and run the FullInstaDP application.
- Just like the website, enter the Instagram username you want to see the profile picture.
- Press the View DP button.
- The application will display the profile photo of the destination Instagram account.
- Automatically you can immediately see the profile photo on her Instagram.
- If you want to save it to the gallery, press the Download Full-Size DP button.
That’s a quick guide on viewing Instagram profile photos without an application that you can try yourself through your various gadget devices. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends so that we are excited to update interesting tips daily! 😉