To check if the option to pin messages is available in your version of WhatsApp, follow these general steps:
- Open the WhatsApp application on your device.
- Navigate to the chat where you want to pin a message.
If the feature is available, it’s usually done by long-pressing on the message you want to pin. Here are the steps you might follow:
- Long-press on the message you want to pin. This may open a menu or display options at the top of the screen.
- Look for an option such as “Pin” or a pin icon. If it’s available, tap on it.
- The message should now be pinned to the top of the chat.
Keep in mind that WhatsApp features can vary based on the version of the app and the operating system of your device. If the pinning feature is not available in your version, you may need to update WhatsApp to the latest version from your device’s app store.
If there have been updates to WhatsApp since my last knowledge update, I recommend checking the official WhatsApp support or help section for the most up-to-date information on how to pin messages.